Thursday, January 22, 2009

Food For Thought

Hope has been on my mind for many days now. I was with a friend a while back and the whole day, hope was there. Mentioned enough times to catch my curiosity. What came up in our conversations was that no matter what happens....If what we hope for comes to pass, or never shows it's face, we still remain. Hopeful. I hated to hear that, because unfortunately I knew that there was some truth in that.

Growing up, hope was a big part in the theatre of my mind and imagination. A hope of particular things kept me trudging along. So many years later, those hopes have not come into occurrence, and to tell the truth, I hardly dare to believe some will ever come true. But, I suppose with a child likeness, I still hope for those things I did as a kid. Maybe carrying some particular hopes with me till my last days. But they'll never give up. I still will hang on tightly, and keep on hoping.

It makes me wonder. My dreams are an extremely important tale in my life also. My dreams keep me putting one foot in front of another. My wonder is this: Do I hope to dream, or do I dream to hope? Do I hope to believe, or in faith do I hope?

Another quest I am on, is the contrast between 'The Heart' and 'Love'. Is love more powerful than the heart, or is the heart so in-depth that love is only one incredible substance produced from the heart?

My heart, love, hope, faith, trust, dreams and more, seem to be full with plenty of questions and an obvious lack in answers. But, for the moment, it is something I am enjoying. You can not seek something if it is not already hiding. You can not find something that was not lost. Asking questions allows me to go deeper into a subject important to who I am. What makes me, me. Which is a journey I have only just begun. Asking questions gives space and opportunity for an answer to come by the only one who understands all. That is something that, these days, I am not likely to pass.

So, with thoughts and questions before me, let us see what comes of it. I hope you are enjoying our stroll together. Bare with me, as I take my father's hand and stroll onwards. (I am of course enjoying my tea)

xx with love from my heart xx

No comments:

Post a Comment